Poured in Place Rubber Patch Kits
If you notice holes or cracks in your poured in place surface, our patch kits are an easy DIY solution.
– Each wear layer patch kit can fix approximately 5 sq ft of surface at 0.5 inch thickness and come in a variety of colors. (See below) Each kit contains 10 pounds of rubber and 2 pounds of binder.
– Our base layer patch kit can fix approximately 5 sq ft of surface at 2 inches depth. It contains 10 pounds of tire buffings and 2 pounds of binder.
For larger fixes in both the base and wear layers, we now offer Jumbo Patch Kits which can fix approximately 20 sq ft of surface! These kits come with 40 pounds of rubber and 8.39 pounds of binder. (See below)
– You can use these products yourself. Save money and avoid hiring a contractor.
– In your order, we’ll include easy to follow instructions on how to use these kits along with videos to show you how.
– If you fix your poured in place rubber surface on a dry day and allow 24 hours for the patch to dry, you’ll have an easy, lasting solution.
Call 203-659-0456 with any patch kit questions.