Poured in Place Rebinder aliphatic
Our Rebinder (TM) rubber surface top seal rejuvenates poured in place surfaces. It is a must have product for preventive maintenance and for surfacing that are granulating.
- Each 44lb of Rebinder covers up 1200 sqft of poured in place surfacing
- Clear composition so it won’t darken your surface.
- Aliphatic based, so it is safe to apply to splash pads
- Easy, DIY application. No need to add solvents
- Environmentally friendly. No acetone added.
- Call us for large quantity shipping quotes
Our Poured in Place Rebinder is designed to top seal poured in place rubber playground surfaces to prevent granulation. Granulation occurs over time to due UV rays from the sun. We suggest top sealing PIP every two years, or whenever granulation occurs. If granulation is left untreated, it will turn into larger issues and will eventually turn into holes. We like to draw the analogy to granite counter-tops. If they aren’t resealed, they will crack. The same idea applies to PIP rubber. This isn’t a recommended service; it is NEEDED to help prevent damage.
Each 5 gallon pail of our Rebinder covers 1200 sqft. This can be easily rolled onto the surface with a paint roller. When dealing with large areas, its suggested to mark of 1200sqft areas to make sure you are apply the correct amount of rebinder to the area. Each pail is custom made in our factory using a proprietary formula. Due to the necessary aging process of the Rebinder, customers can expect their order 1-2 weeks from their purchase date.